de Groot R, Yiryele Kuunyem M, and Palermo T on behalf of the Ghana LEAP 1000 Evaluation Team. (2018). Child marriage and associated outcomes in Northern Ghana: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health,18: 285.
Natali L, Handa S, Peterman A, Seidenfeld D and Tembo G on behalf of the Zambia Cash Transfer Evaluation Team. (2018). Does money buy happiness? Evidence from an unconditional cash transfer in Zambia. SSM – Population Health (4): 225 – 235.
- Kilburn K, Handa S, Angeles G, Tsoka M and Mvula P. (2018). Paying for Happiness: Experimental Results from a Large Cash Transfer Program in Malawi. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (In press).
- Handa S, Natali L, Seidenfeld D, Tembo G, Davis B on behalf of the Zambia Cash Transfer Evaluation Study Team. (2018). Can unconditional cash transfers raise long-term living standards? Evidence from Zambia. Journal of Development Economics (133): 42-65.
- Zietz S, de Hoop J and Handa S. (2018). The role of productive activities in the lives of adolescents: Photovoice evidence from Malawi. Children and Youth Services Review (In press).
- Bhalla G, Hnda S, Angeles G and Seidenfeld D. (2018). The effect of cash transfers and household vulnerability on food security in Zimbabwe. Food Policy (74): 82-99.
- de Hoop J, Friedman J, Kandpal E and Rosati FC. (2018). Child Schooling and Child Work in the Presence of a Partial Education Subsidy. The Journal of Human Resources (In press).
- Buller AM, Peterman A, Ranganathan M, Bleile A, Hidrobo M and Heise l. (2018). A mixed-method review of cash transfers and intimate partner violence in low and middle income countries. Innocenti Working Paper 2018-02. UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti. Florence, Italy.
- Nesbitt-Ahmed Z, Pozarny P and de la O Campos AP. (2018). Qualitative research on the impacts of social protection on rural women’s economic empowerment. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome.