- Asfaw S, Davis B, Dewbre J, Handa S and Winters P. (2014). Cash transfer programme, productive activities and labour supply: Evidence from randomized experiment in Kenya, Journal of Development Studies, 50(8): 1172-1196.
- Handa S, Halpern C, Pettifor A and Thirumurthy H. (2014). The Government of Kenya's Cash Transfer Program Reduces the Risk of Sexual Debut Among Young People Age 15-25, PLOS ONE 9(1): 1-9.
- Rosenberg M, Pettifor A, Thirumurthy H, Halpern CT and Handa S. (2014). The Impact of a National Poverty Reduction Program on the Characteristics of Sex Partners Among Kenyan Adolescents, AIDS and Behavior, 18(2): 311-316.
Working & Position Papers
- Handa S, Seidenfeld D, Davis B, Tembo G and the Zambia Cash Transfer Evaluation Team (2014). Are Cash Transfers a Silver Bullet? Evidence from the Zambian Child Grant, Innocenti Working Papers No. 2014-08, UNICEF Office of Research, Florence.
- Handa S, Martorano B, Halpern C, Pettifor A and Thirumurthy H. (2014). Subjective Well-being, Risk Perceptions and Time Discounting: Evidence from a large-scale cash transfer programme, Innocenti Working Papers No. 2014-02, UNICEF Office of Research, Florence.