- (2020). More evidence on the relationship between cash transfers and child height, Journal of Development Effectiveness,
- (2020). Child malnutrition, consumption growth, maternal care and price shocks: new evidence from Northern Ghana, Development Studies Research, 7:1, 18-30,
- Prifti E, Daidone S, Pace N, Davis B (2020) Heterogeneous impacts of cash transfers on farm profitability. Evidence from a randomised study in Lesotho, European Review of Agricultural Economics, jbz050, https://doi.org/10.1093/erae/jbz050
Working & Position Papers
- Tirivayi, N., Richardson, D., Gavrilovic, M., Groppo, V., Kajula, L., Valli, E. and Viola, F. (2020). A rapid review of economic policy and social protection responses to health and economic crises and their effects on children - Lessons for the COVID-19 pandemic response, Innocenti Working Paper 2020-02, UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti, Florence.
- Peterman A, Potts A, O-Donnell M, Thompson K, Shah N, Oertelt-Prigione S, van Gelder N. (2020). Pandemics and Violence Against Women and Children. Center for Global Development.
- Kangasniemi M, Knowles M, & Karfakis P. (2020). The role of social protection in inclusive structural transformation. Rome, FAO.
- Allieu, A M & Ocampo, A (2019). On the path to universal coverage for rural populations: removing barriers of access to social protection. Rome.